Your future is starting right now!


1. Select the Course you wish to study
2. Read the English or VET Information Guide carefully
3. Complete our Online Enrolment form or complete the Application Form
4. Send the required documents to the Academy via fax, email, by post or in person.
5. Arrange to pay your course deposit.


To study in Australia, you will need a student visa unless you hold another Australian visa that allows you to enter Australia with no restriction to study. Student Visas can only be granted for courses that are registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS).


If you are an international student studying in Australia and have a student visa, you must purchase an approved OSHC policy from a registered health benefits organisation – commonly referred to as health funds. You will need to buy OSHC before you come to Australia, to cover you from when you arrive. You will also need to maintain OSHC throughout your stay in Australia.
For more information about registered health insurers offering OSHC, click on the following link: